I use an integrative approach that incorporates mind, body and emotional aspects to support people in creating a greater sense of well-being. My work involves using elements of body focused therapies such as Hakomi and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Trauma Focused Therapies, Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT), and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
Areas of Focus include:
- Sexual abuse and sexual assault
- Childhood abuse and neglect
- Healing from dysfunctional family dynamics
- Anxiety and stress
- Health at Every Size/ Fat Acceptance
- Grief and loss
- Navigating life transitions
- Relationship issues
- Domestic abuse
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Personal growth and development